Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Congrats To Me!!!

Wow I'm sooo proud of myself!!! I actually went and got my senior pictures ordered!!!! What's even more impressive than that is that I put my check down towards the payment!! I told myself that I would put ALL my money (emphasis on ALL) towards the bill until it was completely paid off! However usually when I tell myself I'm going to save my money or spend it WISELY, it never actually happens. :) $80.00 down $220.00 to go!!! Oh that's just until I have to order invitations...but I'm not gonna think about that right now! :)
much love to all
God Bless
-jenna

2 comments:

Beauchamps said...

Ouch!! I did not realize it was going to cost that much. But of course that is usually how it goes for professional pictures. They turned out really great, so yeah. You will have to show me which ones you ordered.
Love ya, Sof

Jenna Dewhurst said...

k love ya!
-jenna