Thursday, April 30, 2009

Did you know that the creamy milk that is seen on commercials is actually glue mixed with water???


This was a recent assignment at school! Hmmm? It got me thinking...whoever said last two weeks of senior year was tough...hmmm...not so sure! :) It was fun though!

Describe a recent meal without including the names of any food or drinks.

I ate a food this morning that is a typical breakfast food! The core part of it came from a box. The contents were very rainbow colored. It really wasn’t the most healthy type in this category!!! However, it was very sweet and yummy!
So, I opened the box, poured this mysterious food into a bowl, then poured in a white creamy substance originating from a cow!!! Yummy stuff! After this, I grabbed a spoon and dug in!!!


*For anyone who's still lost, I added a picture...which is cheating!!! :)

2 comments:

Beauchamps said...

I will have to say, that you make that cereal sound amazing!! Now I want some!! BUDDY!!!

Jenna Dewhurst said...

hehe!