Saturday, November 8, 2008

Senior pictures

I just decided to give a little update about some upcoming events. #1 We don't have school tuesdays...and that's very noteworthy!!! #2 I am comepletely swamped with homework...another noteworthy thing! #3 My senior pictures are this Saturday!... Very noteworthy thing! I've got 3 outfits planned. For my first outfit I plan to be in a simple jean skirt with our black "09" senior shirt. My second outfit is going to be a little nicer, with a darker skirt, black shirt, and a hooded vest. Lastly, my third outfit will be dressy. I plan to wear a dressy black skirt and a orange and brown dressy shirt. Well, I'm sure I could've come up with some better outfits, but I'm trying to spend as little money as I can. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for the lack of money I've spent so far! Well, I guess I'll post again once I get them done, and tell how everything went. G'Nite for now!

3 comments:

Constance said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. And yes, sometimes it makes me laugh too about how Chris and I are actually married.

elizabeth_siscoe said...

heyy so what happened to the LBD idea??
(little black dress)

Jenna Dewhurst said...

oh bout that...i found the perfect dress but didn't have the money to get it at the time. when I did have the money I looked and looked but could never find it again!!! sad I know... anyway I just never found a dress that I liked like that one so...I kind'of scraped that idea!
-jenna