Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Snow Fall
















Winter has finally come to South Dakota! It's actually been in the western part of the state, but we're just now getting it! Anyway, I'm absolutely loving the snow...and best of all...the WONDERFUL christmas decorations in wal-mart! I seriously could stay in the christmas section for hours! I actually did just that the other day!!! lol I'm not kidding! My family went to wal-mart the other day, and I spent the whole time in the christmas section dreaming! I finally decided to go look for my family a long time later. Needless to say they where furious when they finally found me! They were in the check out line!!! LOL They couldn't stay mad though because when my mom asked me where I was told her and she had to just laugh!!! Hey you can't get mad at someone for being excited about christmas!!! Tis the season to be jolly!!! ok...so it's not the christmas season yet...but hey, the snow is wonderful! Here's some pics of me and kimberly and Sophie's kids. It was late, but we just couldn't resist! I took Jess out and she said, "oh, I love snow, it's been way too long!" LOL I thought it was so funny!

1 comments:

Constance said...

The snow is beautiful,but I'm not sure that I am ready for it yet. I LOVE the christmas decor also this year. They are wonderful.