Thursday, October 30, 2008

What To Do After MAY???




Wow, this year is going by fast, and some things are starting to really hit me! The biggest being the fact that I really don't know what I'm going to do after I graduate. I *think* I've got it narrowed down to two things.


#1 option; GBS.
This is a very real possibility, that I'm seriously looking at. This option seems a very logical one. A major pro to this is that it's VERY close to all my family, that doesn't live in SD. Another pro is that it's bible school, and I would LOVE to get the experience! Plus, I heard Bro. Wolf say that next year is his last year at GBS! I really don't want to miss out on his legacy!!!!


#2 option is Lake Area Tech in Watertown, SD.
The reason I'm looking into this option, is because it offers an LPN program that you can finish in 11 months. Some pros to this is that Audrey and Jon live there, and it is much closer to home than GBS! Another thing is that I could go to GBS once I am done, and already have a career! The cons to this would be that I would like to get into GBS and *possibly* sing!!! However, if I wait to go I'll probably never do it. Also, as stated above, I'd miss out on Bro. Wolf!!!! Hmmm...much to think and pray about!?!

2 comments:

Constance said...

Questions Questions and no answers. Don't you hate it.

sarahmfry said...

I know what you should do, and I don't even have to pray about it! lol. I'm kidding. But really, David and I strongly suggest that people spend at least one year in Bible College before moving on to other fields that God calls them to.

Seriously, it is such an important time for grounding. David and I were both determined Christians before Bible college, but there's nothing that quite replaces those years of study and searching and grounding while surrounded by an environment that keeps Him always before you. It's also a really great place to meet a strong Christian man!!!

And yes - I would have to say that sitting under my Dad (even as his daughter) was life-changing. His wisdom and example get stronger to me the older I get.

I guess you didn't ask my opinion, but there you have it!