Sunday, October 19, 2008

2nd quarter

Well this year is going by incredibly quick, and for that I am thankful! I'm actually having a great year...but who likes school? I guess i'm glad I'm a senior, but i'd rather just be done. I'm not really into the whole "seniors rule" thing. Anyway, I've already been blown away with how expensive it is to be a senior. I mean seriously, I've had to buy an "09" hoodie and t-shirt, an "09" key chain... oh ya and a tassle to hang on my mirror. By the way it's illegal to hang anything on your rear view mirror in South Dakota... ya and the school sells them... wow what are they trying to tell us! However, it really doesn't matter seeing that my rear view mirror is non existant. It was like broken off when we first bought the car! lol Wow, no class! Well I've got an interview with the manager of Ruby Tuesdays here in Mitchell, tommorow. (this is for my internship) I'll post when I get more on that! Welp I guess that's all for now! God Bless!
-jenna "09"

2 comments:

Constance said...

Just to let you know, I am following your blog. You have to keep posting so I can keep commenting. :0)

Jenna Dewhurst said...

o key dokey I D shmokey!
-jenna