Monday, October 20, 2008

Ruby Tuesday


I had my internship at Ruby Tuesday today, and it went really well! I was actually pretty surprised at how well I like the store manager! When I first went in he was busy with someone so I had to wait awhile. However, it wasn't to bad seeing that they gave me a free drink while I waited. I'm not sure what it is about being catered to at a fancy restauraunt, but it just makes me feel important! lol It felt so good to be sitting in Ruby Tuesday drinking a free drink! Lol I mean I felt like I was just defying... I'm not sure what I was defying, but I felt important! Lol I'm like the new chef, and I was being recognized! lol

Oh ya, I get paid! That sounds obvious, but it really isn't. With an internship they don't have to pay you, but they do here. When I asked Heath (the manager) if I was going to get paid, he was like "absolutetly, this is a job and I pay my interns." Lord willing I start this Saturday at 11:00.

-jenna "09"

2 comments:

Constance said...

Hey that is really cool about getting paid. Also, you look GREAT in the b-day party pictures. :-)

Jenna Dewhurst said...

thanks!
-jenna