Saturday, October 25, 2008

First day of internship!

Wow, I'm completely wiped out! so ya, I started my internship today, and it was alot of work! I don't think I've ever worked so hard in all my life! Ruby Tuesday is already a really busy restaraunt, but it's hunting season so it's wacko crazy! I'm so sore!!!!!! I must say, though,that it's partially my fault that I'm soooo sore! The uniform is all black with black shoes... soooo, until I get paid, the only decent shoes I have to wear all have like some sort of a heel or some other thing that makes them uncomfortable!!!!! Therefore, if I wouldv'e had better shoes on things wouldv'e gone alot better for me! ahhhhh I really don't care about the stupid black shoes rule! Until I get paid, I'm gonna wear comfy shoes regardless of the color!!!! welp, it's late and I've got homework!!!!
*On the bright side of life, I get free soda, 40% discount an hour before and after work for my entire table, and 15% all other times for my entire table!!!
later
-jenna

1 comments:

Constance said...

I am glad that it went really well for you on your first day. C-ya