Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The first day with my personal trainer

I set my alarm for 4:35 this morning, and actually got up when it went off! I seriously felt like dieing, but somehow survived. lol I somehow managed to stumble downstairs where a hot pot of coffee was awaiting my arrival! (thank God for timers) Yea, it was great, my dad set it to start brewing at 4:30 so it would be ready for me when I got up! I put on some sweats and a hoodie, grabbed my coffee and preceded to go outside and greet the freezing cold fall morning! I love the fall, but wow was it cold this morning! (brrrr) I made it to the gym by 5:00 and started warm ups shortly after! The following Hour (and 15 min. to be exact) went by quickly. I actually had fun and felt so refreshed! I Can't wait till Friday to do it all over again!

1 comments:

Constance said...

Hey, I'm glad you started a blog. Maybe the next time I am there, I can help you with it and show you some things. You did better than me this morning. I didn't get up until 9am. :) Congratulations.