Friday, March 6, 2009

I don't get some people!

As we came into class this morning we saw about five movies under one of the desks. Of cource that caused a reaction from most of the class as it was out of the ordinary. Everyone gathered around the desk. They all looked at the movies and began to talk about them and how good they all were. Soon the teacher realized something was going on so everyone told him about their findings.
Things died down and the conclusion was that they would leave the movies under the desk and wait for someone to come looking for them.
However, as class went on I noticed the kid beside me typing something on his computer. I really shoudn't have read what he was typing, but it was big and red and I so I read. It went something like this;
"Today is a lucky day, and a lucky day for me. Someone left a bunch of movies under their desk, and before class ends I'm going to say they're mine!!!!"
Wow, isn't that weird!? Hmmm...? If you were a thief why would you leave a trail for people to find out? I'm not sure whether it was a journal, or if he was writing to a friend??? Anyway, the whole thing actually makes me laugh! Just had to share!!! :)
-jenna "09"

2 comments:

Beauchamps said...

That is pretty wack!!! Talk about bold, and stupid!! But yeah, hang in there you are almost done.

Jenna Dewhurst said...

ya it's kinda funny! however i don't think he got by with it! lol and ya i know, thanks, just 9 more weeks!