Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I can't get these stupid little pictures off my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














































So many new things are happening to me at this point in my life! First of all and most importantly, my mom got a cell phone!!!!!!! I cannot stress to you, whomever you may be, how important this is to me. You see, on my little life's totem pole, my mother (and in other ways my father) are simply and securely at the top. There is absolutely no one in this world I'd rather spend my time with. Therefore, now that she has a cell phone, we can talk countless hours, and it just doesn't matter!!!!! (As far as money goes at least) ;)
Secondly, (or should that be just second?) school is finally starting to form a rhythm for me. By that, I mean things are starting to come into place. Things aren't half as confusing as they used to be and I'm starting to find my groove.
Thirdly...third...whatever, my room is starting to feel more and more like my personal dwelling place. I'm not ready to say it feels like home, but, it is starting to feel personal. That in part is because of my wonderful roommates who have so graciously kept their section of the room clean, and in part because my things are starting to understand where their new home is. (I was beginning to wonder if they would ever catch on...:))
HMMMMM...actually there are probably fourths and fifths and so on, buuuuut...I really have maaaaaannnnnyyyyy other things I should be doing right now.
*exp. 2 hours of piano, and 2 hours of voice!!!! (ok so I got behind over the weekend...it's not always that bad.)
Much love and God Bless!
Good bye for now!
Jenna

1 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Glad things are starting to settle for you. And that you can talk to your mom more often now. :)

Missed you while I was gone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!