Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where in the world to start....

First off this will be a very short blog! It's way to late and my roommates are probably wishing my death at the moment! ;) However, I must give a little update. I am WONDERFULLY happy here at GBS! God is doing so many things in my life! I have a pretty small load this semester but seem to be very busy! It feels like I live in the music hall! This though, is a Great thing! (is that even a full sentence?) Anyway...As I was saying God is showing himself so Greatly in my life and is allowing me such happiness right now! So many times we go to God in the bad times, but I so desperately don't want to forget him while I'm happy! I've told him so many times in the past few weeks that I want him to be happy with me! I'm sure that sounds weird, but I mean it! In my head I envision Jesus and me skipping hand and hand down a soft sandy beach! :) My happiness comes from his happiness and if he's not with me...I'm just not happy! :) AAAANYway, I tried posting pictures but this computer is acting up. Aaaaand, for anyone (like my mother) who will notice the serious lack of English...ummm...correctness...? ...I know...and don't care...at least right now! I will care deeply in the morning! God bless! Keep in touch!

3 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Glad your here at GBS! You're such an awesome person!

I'll add your blog to my list. Yay! I have another blog to follow! :)

Megobuddy said...

*smacks forehead and says "Doh!"*

I just realized that I made a grammatical error. It should read, "Glad you're"

I know, I'm fanatical...

Jenna Dewhurst said...

ok megan...Please...now I'll never be able to write anything because I'll be paranoid that it'll be "grammatically incorrect"...which it most likely will be!