Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall is coming!

(deep breath) Hmmmm...I LOVE fall! I love EVERY SINGLE thing about it! I love the way it feels! I LOVE the way it looks! And lets NOT forget the WONDERFUL way it smells! Everything romantic that ever happens in my dreams happen in the fall! (ok maybe I'm getting a little carried away!) That being said, maybe I should let my faithful friends know how I'm doing. The answer: WONDERFUL. God is blessing me so much. He is providing things for me that I could never experience if I didn't need him so badly. School and work are keeping me pretty busy, and I like it that way.
Several strange things have happened to me in the short time that I've been here. The strangest being a ride in a hearse... Actually, the roomies and I went shopping Saturday and in the middle of our fun day out, our car broke down! (that would be the short version of course) Anyway, so we called around and were able to get some of the guys from the school to come help us. Long story short, they picked us up in their work car...which just happened to be a hearse!!!! Yikes!
Well, I could rattle on for ever, but I must report back to work!
~Jenna

Here are some pics of some stuff from my phone...

St. Xavier game Jeff, Chelle, and I went to


Me and my friend Candice on a boat ride.
Me and some friends on the boat...in the middle of some lily pads.

2 comments:

Constance said...

I like the pictures. Have a good weekend.

Jenna Dewhurst said...

thanks you too!