Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pics...a little late

Ok so I know that this is coming a little late, but I thought I'd just add a few christmas pictures I just got back.
*I'm so glad Sophie got her digital camera back!!!! We can go back to immediate pictures!!! :)
-jenna
My mom taking out some desert for the yummy christmas meal!
Me cooking potato salad on christmas eve.

Jessie before we started opening presents.
Dad reading the christmas story.
Beka in front of the tree.
Jeff and I took a little time out from opening presents to cheese it!
Making cookies on christmas eve with some of the grandkids.
and again...
Patrick and his beautiful design.

2 comments:

Beauchamps said...

Tell me about it!!!!! I am very happy to have my camera back!! Never again!
Anyway every excited to see some of those pictures! Love ya.
~Sof

Liz and David said...

looks like you had fun!!