Monday, January 19, 2009

Visiting my sister in Watertown

First off I just wanted to thank God for the beautiful weather! It's been so cold and the break from it was GREAT!
Anyway, whether it be a lack of business or more workers than usual, I don't know, but I've had a serious lack of hours at work recently. Combined with that and the fact that today is a holiday, I had a little time to make a trip to Watertown, SD. For any clueless readers, this is where my sister lives. So, the two younger sisters and I headed to Watertown yesterday and had a Great visit. I would elaborate but...who cares! :)
I did find it kind of sad when we went to leave and my niece Paetyn, who until this point seemingly didn't care that we were leaving, said, "I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay forever!" Another sad/cute thing was when she called her uncle to let him know she wanted them to come over to her house...which is about two hours away! We overheard her say on the phone, "I've got my princess dress on and I want you to please bring Jessie so we can play." lol it was really cute. My sisters then got on the phone, devastated, both ready to up and move to the other town. Therefore, they then preceded to try to solve the delima. They finally were able to tell Paetyn that they would visit when they'd saved all there money... she seemed satisfied. I guess that's what Audrey must tell her about other things because she was perfectly content to *patiently* wait for the money to collect! lol
Anyway it was really fun...sorry for the lack of pictures! :) (:

2 comments:

Beauchamps said...

Nothing could be more true - it was very sad!!!!

Jenna Dewhurst said...

:)