Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleep deprived!!! (Is that how you spell it?)

First for anyone who cares, the cartoon character on the right side of the page is a groundhog! Which btw groundhog day is Feb. 2nd. Oh ya and about the whole sleep deprived thing, it's really true. However, I've decided that it's perfectly normal to not get any sleep your last few months of high school....and college...and the rest of my life... but I'd rather NOT think further!!! Welp, now that I've wasted "homework"time on the computer, I'm gonna try to get a few winks of sleep!!! Wow, that made me sound like 70 or something...winks...winks...really? wow!
Go class of 2009
-jenna

2 comments:

Jenna Dewhurst said...

10:01 p.m. ??? ya right...it's not that early here!

Beauchamps said...

I know what you mean about sleep deprived!!!! Beka and Jess are both sick!! Beka was awake most of the night!! And Jessie slept all day and was up some of the night! So I completely understand the meaning of sleep deprived. It doesn't end with collage!! j/k.
Love Ya, Sof